LOSS OF GLOSS
Matted fragments of coating.
- insufficiently hardened coat exposed to moisture from the air,
- too thick coat layers,
- too high humidity during application coat layers,
- substrate sensitivity to thinners,
- wrong amount of hardener,
- expired or moist hardener,
- the interruption of the drying process or lack of it,
- the use of drying and curing accelerators,
- insufficient air circulation during drying.
- tightly close containers with hardener,
- observe recommended thickness of coat layers,
- comply with the recommended mixing ratios,
- comply with the recommended drying times.
Mat and polish or sand and recoat.