HOLOGRAM EFFECT AFTER POLISHING
Polishing traces with reduced gloss.
- too short drying time,
- too much thickness across the coating,
- wrong amount of hardener
- too strong buffer pressure on varnished surface,
- tilting side to side while operating the buffer,
- applying wrong buffing compound,
- polishing at too high a temperature.
- compliance with recommended thickness of coat layers, drying times and quantities of hardener
- apply appropriate materials and tools for buffing in accordance with the technology used.
Dry the applied basecoat and apply it again.