Data Protection Policy
In order to ensure the safety of your personal data, NOVOL sp. z o.o. undertakes a number of activities in the area of personal data protection, targeted in particular at the implementation of the obligations under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data personal and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: the Regulation).
Annexes – Information Policies
- Contractors and persons representing our Contractors – Information policy in the field of the protection of the personal data of Contractors of NOVOL sp. z o.o. (including natural persons running their own business in the form of sole proprietorship) and natural persons representing the Contractors (in particular employees and co-workers), designated to contact NOVOL sp. z o.o.
- Persons receiving commercial information by e-mail – Information policy in the field of data protection for persons receiving commercial information in electronic form from NOVOL sp. z o.o,.
- Candidates for employment (cooperation) – Information policy in the field of personal data protection for candidates for employment (cooperation) at NOVOL sp. z o.o.
- Persons contacting NOVOL sp. z o.o. – Information policy in the field of personal data protection for persons contacting NOVOL sp. z o.o.
- Persons visiting NOVOL sp. z o.o. – Information policy in the field of the protection of the personal data of visitors to NOVOL sp. z o.o., including Guests, Participants of Training organized by the Data Controller and Contractors