RUNS & SAGS
Drop-like or wrinkle-like swellings of coating on vertical surfaces, forming bleedings, tears and socalled curtains.
- wrong selection of coating materials inadequate to the conditions of coat application (too slow thinners),
- too low viscosity of applied coat,
- too cold coat mixture or object to be coated,
- too thick coat layers,
- too short drying time,
- spray gun kept too close to the coated surface,
- too large diameter of spray gun nozzle,
- irregular conduct of a spray gun while coating.
- apply appropriate materials in accordance with the technology recommended by the manufacturer.