The presence of spots on the surface of coating with a metallic effect, sometimes in the form of bright and dark trail streaks.
- applying of uneven basecoat due to the use of poor application technique or incorrect setting of a spray gun,
- too short a drying time of the basecoat before applying clearcoat,
- too high viscosity of applied basecoat,
- too dry a spray of basecoat.
- spray even layer of basecoat,
- comply with the recommended drying times,
- comply with the recommendations of the basecoat manufacturer.