LIFTING AND WRINKLING
Raising the layers of the existing coating. The defect occurs during application of a new coat or while coat drying.
- applying too thick layers of coat,
- insufficiently dried existing coating,
- too small thickness of the insulation coat,
- too long evaporation time during the work with two-component products in the „wet on wet system”.
- the observance of evaporation times,
- compliance with the recommendations of technical documentation concerning the application of insulator,
- make solvent test.