A coat has a rough surface similar to the appearance of orange peel.
- too large a space of spray gun from coated object,
- too low spraying pressure,
- too thin coat layer,
- too high viscosity of applied coat,
- ill-matched hardener and solvent to the applied coating temperature,
- inappropriate evaporation times of the individual layers of coat,
- too small nozzle of spray gun.
- apply appropriate materials in accordance with the technology recommended by the manufacturer.
Sand and apply coat again.