Looking at the cars in the streets we can see small dents, scrapes and scratches, most usually from hitting with doors at parking lots; scrapes of fascias, mirrors, door handles, etc. Spot repair requires a specific approach of the painter towards the processes and paint materials.
Spot repair has the following characteristics:
- small surfaces (usually within one element; the rule is to keep the repaired surface at the size of an A4 sheet);
- no necessity for dismantling the elements;
- lowpaint material consumption;
- top repair times (themax. repair time is 1.5 hours as a rule);
- lower prices in comparison to traditional repairs.
The following presents the Spectral SPOT REPAIR materials and process, which meet the rules of spot repairs while retaining the best quality.