AQUA UV masking tape is especially designed to work with waterborne paints and for use in moist conditions. The product is also compatible with solventborne paints and is resistant to high temperatures applied during spray booth drying cycles as well as IR drying. It leaves no glue residues up to 30 minutes in 110°C and up to 60 minutes in 90°C. The tape has excellent adhesion to car body, glass and rubber parts. It keeps effective in a humid environment, e.g. during wet sanding.
- Designed to work with waterborne and solventborne paints
- High temperature resistant
- It leaves no glue residues, even when exposed to direct sunlight and weather conditions for up to 3 days
- Resistant to paint penetration
- Especially designed for the professional user and fitted for most demanding works
- Excellent adhesion to metal, glass, rubber and rough surfaces
- Flexible and efficient